Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Ladies Night Out at Decotique

This Friday (December 11, 2015) will be the 2nd Annual Holiday Ladies Night Out at Decotique, 13 Centre Street, Merchantville, NJ, 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.  


Kate Butler a/k/a/ Decotique is having 20-25% off most of her inventory in the shop. There is free street parking during the holiday season. There will also be a couple of handcrafted vendors (Me Me Me!!) We will also have refreshments for you while you do your shopping. 


Here is a picture of my table at a recent craft show. I added beautiful pillows made from vintage linens. Since they are new I am glad they have been a big hit.


Here is a better photo of the pillows. Some of these are sold, but I do have more.


Here is another pillow picture with more designs, again, not all are available. 


Here are more new holiday items, bottle brush trees in vintage sugar and creamers, decorated vintage bottles and a snowman on a vintage jello mold. It was fun playing with the vintage bits and pieces of lace and blingy jewelry to put these together.


Here is a better picture of Mr. Snowman. I used vintage book paper (in German) for the hat and an old Jello mold for the bottom.


These are some of the other Christmas ornaments I made. There are some hand-painted snowmen and gingerbread men in the back, bottle brush trees on vintage bottles and snowmen heads. 

Along with my jewelry, I will have all of these Christmas items at the 2nd Annual Ladies Night this Friday!

Hope to see you there!




No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint?01